Tantra massage is an ancient form of bodywork that blends spiritual, sexual and meditative practices. It is used to promote health and well-being by reducing stress and increasing longevity. Tantric massage is a very specific form of massage that incorporates different techniques and tools, including body-slamming, rolling, friction and friction-reducing blocks and straps. These tools and techniques are meant to create a very specific energy within the body, and are commonly used to open the channels that connect the physical body to the spiritual body, as well as to enhance sexual functions. Many tantrics learn these techniques through seminars, classes or through personal experience. You can also find information and books on the internet that are aimed at helping people learn more about tantric massage.
Types of Tantric Massage
There are many types of tantric massage, and there’s a reason for that: There are many techniques and applications of the energy they bring. Here are some of the most common types of tantric massage:
- Relaxation massage: This is the ultimate form of massage, and the one recommended for the majority of the clients. It uses slow, deep pressure to relax the entire body.
- Relaxation therapy: This is a hands-off form of massage that uses slow, deep pressure to relax the mind and body.
- Reiki: This healing energy practice is based on the concept that every living thing in the universe has “Life Force” and can be “Healed”.
- Energy healing: This is hands-off, gentle healing that uses energy healing to treat the whole body.
Addressing Common Mistakes in an Erotic Massage
Mistakes can occur even when you are the one doing the massage. When it comes to London tantric massage, there are many risks and mistakes to be aware of. Here are some common ones to watch out for:
- Mistake 1: Excessive pre-massage preparation. While it is true that a oil massage needs time to heat up, you should also give yourself plenty of time to fully relax before having sex. You do not want to be in a state of high anxiety before going under the needle.
- Mistake 2: Using the wrong oil. While you should use oil that is suitable for your skin type and health, you can damage your body if you use the wrong oil for the wrong reasons. You should use oil that is suitable for your skin type, but if you are not sure, use coconut oil for extra health benefits.
- Mistake 3: Using the equipment incorrectly. Although most massage tables and chairs have buttons and switches to adjust the heat and pressure, some don’t. If this is the case, you may end up hurting yourself or the person you are massage.
- Mistake 4: not taking care of yourself. Although it is true that you need to pay attention to your own health so you don’t end up in a worse condition because of it, you should also take care of yourself while you are in the massage room. This means that you should drink plenty of water, apply a natural body butter, do yoga or exercise every day, and take care of your dietary needs.
These are just some of the things that you should know about tantric massage. With tantric massage you can be able to enjoy a lot of benefits.